Need to get out of the house? Your locally-owned restaurants are ready to serve you!
Winter in East Tennessee can be a tricky affair, and this year, we got more than we bargained for with nearly 10 inches of snow blanketing the city.
While the winter wonderland was exciting for us Knoxville natives, it was also pretty trying towards the end. Appointments were canceled, events were postponed, and simply getting groceries quickly became a challenge.
Now that the snow has melted away, it’s time to shake off the winter blues and reconnect with our local community.
Here at Dead End BBQ, we’ve had enough of the cold. It’s time to fire up the flavor and indulge in meals that warm us up from the inside-out. January may have given us all an extension on our holiday downtime and mindset, but springtime is on its way!
Here are 6 easy ways you can join us in getting out more as we close out the chilly season:
- Invite a friend to dinner. For some, the cold months are especially hard. Asking a friend out to dinner might make their day and help cure their winter blues. There’s nothing quite like a shared meal and conversation. Plus, it helps our local economy thrive!
- Put the food delivery apps away for the week. Get out of the house for a few minutes to grab a sandwich (or BBQ tray!) from your local eatery. Walking around outside and interacting with others, even for a few minutes, boosts your mental and physical health. The sun is out again, so why not you?!
- Beat the cold by adding some “Dead End Heat” to your classic comfort food. We *highly* recommend our Spicy Wings with a side of Dead End Hot Sauce. Pro tip: got leftover sauce? It’s great on just about anything, but especially your breakfast hash browns and eggs!
- Big game coming up? Have some friends over for a watch party and good BBQ. You can view our catering menu and place an order here, or place a quick curbside pick up before and after Tennessee Basketball games here.
- The snow is gone… and winter specials will be gone soon too! But don’t fret, we’re still cooking our Hillbilly Chili and Smokehouse Stew for a little while longer. Come say hi!
Find Us on Sutherland Ave
If you haven’t dined with us before, we invite you to join our community at Dead End where strangers are friends and the search is over for award-winning BBQ!