BBQ Throw Down: Winning Pork Belly Recipe
- Lightly coat the pork belly with Peanut oil both sides
- Lightly coat with ground black pepper both sides of the Pork Belly
- Coat the Pork Belly with Dead End Rib Rub both sides
- Let the Pork Belly sweat for 2 hours.
- Place on the smoker for 2 hours at 274 degrees
- After the 2 hours on the smoker, place some butter, brown sugar and tiger sauce down on a piece of foil then lay the Pork Belly onto the foil then repeat the process on the other side. Tightly wrap the Pork Belly in the foil for 1 hour.
- Remove the Pork Belly from the foil and baste both sides and return to the smoker for ½ hour.
- Remove from the smoker and let rest for ten minutes then slice into small strips about the thickness of a thick piece of bacon.