George Ewart Cooks Hillbilly Chili – Video
Co-Owner George Ewart cooks one of our wintertime favorites, Hillbilly Chili. Try out our brisket chili at both of our restaurant locations. Or make it at home with the recipe below!
Watch the video here!
Original Video Produced By WBIR
- 1 lb. Ground beef
- 1 lb. Beef stew meat, chopped
- 1 Can dark red kidney beans
- 1 Can chili beans
- 1 Small green pepper, chopped
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Dash garlic powder, chili powder, cayenne pepper
- 2 Dashes tiger seasoning
- 1 16 oz. can stewed tomatoes
- 1 16 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 1 Dash vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 T Brown sugar
Sauté green peppers and onions in vegetable oil. Add hamburger, beef, and seasonings. Brown meat. Add remaining items and simmer slowly for 1 hour.